We are a dedicated team of clinicians committed to providing family-focused and compassionate care across the lifespan. Our integrated model of care is designed to prioritize people and promote dignity.
- 2005 – Emerge was founded by Dr. Huckabee and founding team member Tasha Jamroz
- 2010 – Dr. Helena Huckabee and Tasha Jamroz testified at the Colorado State Senate in support of Health Insurance Mandated Autism Treatment bill (HIMAT, SB 09-244), which required coverage for the diagnosis, assessment, and treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorders. Dr. Huckabee also assisted in authoring this legislation.
- 2011 – Ebony S. Case, evaluated by Dr. Huckabee and the Emerge Team, goes to U.S. Supreme Court
- 2016 – “Assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorders” is published, co-authored by Dr. Huckabee
- 2017 – Endrew F. Case, evaluated by Dr. Huckabee and the Emerge Team, Goes to U.S. Supreme Court, resulting in an 8:0 ruling in favor of students with disabilities achieving meaningful and “appropriately ambitious” progress
- 2017 – Dr. Huckabee awarded Neuropsychology Expert of the Year by Lawyer Monthly
- 2020 – Emerge celebrated 15 amazing years of serving individuals impacted by mental health challenges, including individuals across 18 states!