Emerge is a locally owned and Psychologist/BCBA-run private mental health practice based in Denver, CO. Our clinicians enjoy working in a collaborative and supportive team environment. Although our BCBAs provide home and community-based services, the ABA team enjoys an environment that ensures effective treatment and supervision practices. Our practice is multidisciplinary, serving the diverse psychological and behavioral needs of our clients. The behavior specialists working with Emerge are highly qualified and closely supervised resulting in very low turnover and superior quality of treatment.
Emerge provides a number of different behavior analytic services in the greater Denver area. Services are provided to individuals of all ages across a wide number of community and home-based settings.
The ideal applicant would possess compassion, integrity, and a high level of behavior analytic skill. Clinical or case supervisory experience is strongly preferred. For details about our unique multidisciplinary practice, please see our website at www.emergeprofessionals.com.
Full-time or Part-time (hourly or FTE) positions available!
Some of the benefits of working at Emerge:
- Working as part of a compassionate and collaborative team
- Ethical practice and supervision
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience level
- Part-time or hourly positions available if preferred
- 401k with 3% Safe Harbor Contribution after 1 year
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Paid vacation, sick time, holidays, personal time and bereavement/snow days
- Medical and Dental Insurance Options
- Favorable work schedule – Sessions typically scheduled Monday-Friday, 8:00a-6:00p
- Emphasis on quality care
- Actively maintain BCBA certification
- Possess experience providing exemplary therapeutic ABA assessment, treatment, and supervision
- Demonstrate superb written and verbal communication skills
- Competence with Microsoft Office Suite
- A valid driver’s license / reliable transportation required
- Applicants must pass a national and local background check.
Pay: $50-55 hourly
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com