Emerge, a fast growing, Denver-based mental health practice is looking to hire Behavior Specialists to join their team. Experience working with children or prior knowledge in the area of ABA/Autism Spectrum Disorders is preferred. Training in Applied Behavior Analysis, or BACB certification (BCBA, BCaBA, or RBT) preferred. Behavior Specialists and Behavior Analysts in our practice work closely with individuals and their families who have sought behavioral intervention for autism or other developmental challenges. For applicants enrolled in BACB-approved coursework, supervised independent fieldwork and qualified supervision is provided.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exemplary, in-home, ABA-based treatment
- Attending regular supervision and training meetings at the Emerge office in Denver
- Maintaining high quality records for all client contact
- Adhering to exemplary ethical and legal standards of care
- Demonstrating strong communication skills with clients, parents, professionals, and Emerge team members
Benefits available include:
- Paid Vacation / Sick Time / Holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Continuing Education opportunities, when available
- BACB qualified supervision
- Bachelors Degree or RBT/BCaBA
- Background check
- Must pass jurisprudence exam through DORA to register with the state of Colorado
For immediate consideration, please send your resume with a cover letter and contact information for three professional references.